Fixed Fee Property Conveyancing Service
Buying and selling your house shouldn’t be difficult. Battrick Clark Solicitors of Bristol offer all the conveyancing help and legal advice you will need to help ensure the process is smooth, secure and satisfactory.
- Battrick Clark offers helpful advice to ensure the transaction runs smoothly
- We will keep you informed as to the progress of the transaction
- We will report to you on the searches and the title to the property in plain English
- We offer a fixed-cost legal fee
Local and National Property Conveyancing Services
Whether you need a property conveyancing solicitor for Bristol or other property in the UK, we can handle your transactions.
About Property Conveyancing Lawyers
When buying or selling a property, you will almost certainly need a professional – preferably a lawyer / solicitor – who will handle the transaction. Buying a property will probably be the largest single investment you make and it is very important that the transfer of ownership of the property is dealt with properly.
A property purchase will probably involve a building society or other lender who will also want its interests handled by a lawyer / solicitor from an approved panel. Battrick Clark is a member of all the major lender and building society panels, and is therefore approved to act.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing Service
Questions and answers
How much will the legal costs be?
Conveyancing costs depend on the price of the property and whether you are buying or selling. Leasehold property will attract an increased charge to reflect the extra work involved.
Can I have a fixed price conveyancing fee?
What other costs do I need to pay?
In addition to the legal costs, you will also need to pay third-party costs, such as stamp duty. We will provide an estimate of these costs with our quote.
How long does it take to complete the transaction?
It depends on a number of factors, including the time taken for the mortgage to be issued and searches returned, the complexity of the transaction, and the state of readiness of other parties to the chain. An average timescale is between 6 and 10 weeks.
What do you need from me?
- Your signed instructions
- For a purchase, £300 on account of search fees
- Authority to get deeds from the lender
- Means of identification (to comply with money laundering regulations) – passport, driving licence, etc.
- Evidence of funding for your purchase (to comply with MLR)