First advertised: November 2023
We are on the lookout to expand our ever growing & developing Residential Property Team, which is based in Bristol but covers the whole of the UK.
You would be joining an already established department which cover all of the following types of transaction:
- Transfers of equity
Key responsibilities to include:
- Opening files and answering the telephone
- Assisting directors with their matters
- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone and in writing
- Drafting documents
- Communicating with third parties
- Preparing accounts and ensuring files are billed regularly
- Ensuring all files are LEXCEL compliant
- Marketing the firm and helping generate new business leads
Personal qualities required
- Self-motivated and willing to take responsibility for organising your own activities to ensure all targets and quality standards are met.
- Excellent time management skills
- An ability to cope well under pressure
Experience is not necessary within Property Law and we welcome candidates starting their career in the legal profession.
The successful candidate will work along side our Property Directors and assist on their matters.
We are happy to provide training contracts or mentor candidates undertaking an apprenticeship program for the right individual.
The ideal candidate will also have an interest in marketing and development of the business.
Battrick Clark is situated within a vibrant part of Bristol and is a firm that prides itself on our family-run feel and friendly working environment.
A competitive salary package is offered along with career progression opportunities. Please get in touch and send your CV to [email protected] if you are interested.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: We work alongside our chosen recruitment agencies and we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters. If you are a recruiter, the receipt of a CV will not be accepted as an introduction unless we have specifically instructed you on a vacancy.