First advertised: April 2022
We have a vacancy for a Senior Family Law Solicitor who should be 3+ years PQE.
The successful candidate must be able to run their own caseload and will be responsible for developing and fostering the growth of family work in the Bristol office, working closely with members of the Family Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for raising the profile of the firm’s family department in the local area and by introducing new work, new referral networks and new opportunities for work and client relationships.
- 3 + years PQE in the provision of expert family advice.
- Member of Children Panel preferred but not essential
- Experience in working closely alongside Directors in a growth and business development context
- Confident communicator with good relationship building skills.
- Ability to quickly build strong, productive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Able to work independently and with limited secretarial support.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated, goal-orientated and highly driven
- Solid IT skills including use of case management system, Teams, Zoom and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have a flexible attitude to work and time including a willingness to attend networking and business development events outside of office hours.
- Ability to prioritise caseload and re-schedule as require to meet deadlines.
- Ability to meet and exceed billing and time targets.
We are open to candidates who would like to work on a full-time or part-time basis with the option of hybrid working depending upon the right individual.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: We work alongside our chosen recruitment agencies and we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters. If you are a recruiter, the receipt of a CV will not be accepted as an introduction unless we have specifically instructed you on a vacancy.