First advertised: March 2022
We have an exciting vacancy for a Private Client Solicitor with at least 3+ PQE to join our firm based in Bristol.
You would be joining an already established department with your own caseload to run from the start. We cover all range of Private Client work to include the following:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Independent Legal Advice
Key responsibilities to include:
- Taking instructions from clients and providing accurate advice
- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone and in writing
- Drafting documents
- Communicating with third parties
- Preparing accounts and ensuring files are billed regularly
- Ensuring all files are LEXCEL compliant
- Marketing the firm and helping generate new business leads
The ideal candidate must demonstrate detailed knowledge and expertise within the above areas and be able to work effectively independently. The ideal candidate will also have an interest in marketing and development of the business.
Battrick Clark is situated within a vibrant part of Bristol and is a firm that prides itself on our family-run feel and friendly working environment.
A competitive salary package is offered along with career progression opportunities to progress to manager/director level.
We would be willing to accept applications from applicants with more or less PQE or applicants looking for a part-time role.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: We work alongside our chosen recruitment agencies and we do not accept unsolicited CVs. The receipt of a CV will not be accepted as an introduction unless we have specifically instructed you on a vacancy.