First advertised: April 2022
We have a vacancy for a newly qualified Family Solicitor or Legal Executive
The right person for the role will be a Family Law Solicitor or Legal Executive who has a firm understanding of practice and procedure and at least 1 year’s Family Law experience.
Please read on for further information, or contact Ruth Sampson ([email protected]) to apply or if you have any questions.
- You will have experience in conducting family matters and hold a current practising certificate.
- You will have a proven ability to run your own caseload and to work independently.
- Able to work independently and with limited secretarial support.
- Solid IT skills including use of case management system, Teams, Zoom and Microsoft Office Suite.
- The scope of the work will include but not limited to:
- Children Matters
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Financial Matters on divorce
We are open to candidates who would like to work on a full-time or part-time basis with the option of hybrid working depending upon the right individual.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: We work alongside our chosen recruitment agencies and we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters. If you are a recruiter, the receipt of a CV will not be accepted as an introduction unless we have specifically instructed you on a vacancy.