Battrick Clark are offering an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Accountant to join their Accounts team. The successful applicant will be provided with training working towards the AAT Qualification.
As a small team, we need an apprentice who is happy to adapt to different duties, although their key focus is within the accounts department.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2019
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Total hours per week:
Possible start date:
01 Jul 2019
07 Jun 2019
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Supporting the accounts team, partners and staff with a range of accountancy, legal cashiering and administrative tasks. We are looking for a flexible, team-player who will enjoy the variety this role offers.
Duties will include:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Checking Bank for monies in
- Inputting CHAPS
- Checking Bills and Completion Statements/Posting on System
- Reconcile Matters for closing
- Pay searches and Introducers fees
- Help with Purchase Ledger
- Printing of cheques daily
- Banking cheques
- Filing of Accounts paperwork
- Card Transactions
- Assisting the legal team where required
- Other administrations duties as required
Requirements and prospects:
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to pursue a career in accountancy
- Good GCSEs or equivalents in maths and English
- A Level maths or equivalents – preferred but not essential
- Chance to progress to a AAT 4 or legal cashiering position for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible team
- On main transport links
- Assistant Accountant (AAT) Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills Mathematics Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 2
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Damar Training.
Hannah Bennett 0161 480 8171
About Battrick Clark
Battrick Clark is a friendly, family-based law practice in Bristol.
Formed in 1997, we have grown steadily, mainly through repeat and referred business from existing clients and strong relationships with local and national corporate introducers.
We offer legal services for:
- Family Law
- Property – purchase and sales
- Property remortgaging
- Wills & Probate.