We offer all the help and legal advice you will need if you are looking to change your present mortgage. Our fees offered are highly competitive.
- Battrick Clark offer a fixed fee to complete the legal side of the transaction
- We work with a wide range of lenders
- We help you achieve a successful remortgage
A re-mortgage involves creating a new charge on a property or changing the mortgage charged on a property. Building societies and other lenders need a solicitor to act on their behalf to ensure that their legal position is protected. We will act on behalf of your lender as well as acting for you.
We quote a fixed fee up front.
Questions and Answers
How much will it cost?
£300 plus VAT and third party expenses.
How long does it take?
It depends on how quickly the lender or building society can proceed.
What do you need from me?
- Specific instructions
- An offer from the lender or building society
- Means of identification (to comply with money laundering regulations) - passport, driving licence, etc.
- A completed remortgage questionnaire - please download this here and print it. (pdf, 120K)
Please ring us at any time on 0117 973 1391 and make an appointment
to see us.
Back to top »